|Channel spacing (kHz)||12.5; 20; 25|
|Frequency range||VHF: 136-174 MHz, UHF: 403-470 MHz, UHF2: 450-512 MHz|
|Power||1W/4W - UHF, UHF2; 1W/5W - VHF|
|Number of channels||32|
|Battery life (based on a 05 05 90 duty cycle)||Upto 13 hours in digital mode, 9 hours in analogue mode|
|Dimensions H x W x D (with standard battery)||131.5 x 63.5 x 35.2 mm|
|Weight (with standard battery)||330 g|
|Mil spec||810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G|
Introducing MOTOTRBO Professional Digital Two-Way Radio System. The future of two-way radio.
The next-generation professional two-way radio communications solution is here, with more performance,
productivity and value, thanks to digital technology that delivers increased capacity and spectrum efficiency, integrated data communications and enhanced voice communications. MOTOTRBO is ideal for professional organisations that need a customisable, business-critical communication solution using licensed spectrum.
Unique MOTOTRBO System Benefits for Enhanced Productivity
MOTOTRBO offers a private, standards-based, highly cost-effective solution that can be tailored to meet your unique coverage and feature needs. This versatile portfolio provides a complete system of portable radios, mobile radios, repeaters, accessories, services and a complete solution. MOTOTRBO:
- Uses Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) technology to provide twice the calling capacity (compared to analogue or FDMA radios) for the price of one license. A second call does not require a second repeater, saving you equipment costs.
- Doubles the number of users you can have on a single licensed 12 .5 kHz channel - with no monthly fees.
- Integrates voice and data to increase operational efficiency and support a wide range of applications. Through Motorola’s Application Partner Programme customers and system integrators can have access to advanced features and build on their investment. (GPS location tracking).
- Provides clearer voice communications over a greater range than comparable analogue radios, rejecting static and noise.
- Offers enhanced battery life. Digital TDMA two-way radios can operate up to 40 percent longer between recharges compared to typical analogue radios.
- Enables additional functionality including dispatch data, and enhanced call signaling.
- Provides easy migration from analogue to digital with the ability to operate in both analogue and digital modes.
- Meets demanding specifications - U.S. Military 810 C, D, E, and F, IP57 for submersibility (portable models), and Motorola standards for durability and reliability.
- Uses the IMPRES™ Smart Energy System to automate battery maintenance, optimise life cycle and maximise talk time.
Channel spacing (kHz)
12.5; 20; 25
VHF: 136-174 MHz, UHF: 403-470 MHz, UHF2: 450-512 MHz
1W/4W - UHF, UHF2; 1W/5W - VHF
Number of channels
Battery life (based on a 05 05 90 duty cycle)
Upto 13 hours in digital mode, 9 hours in analogue mode
Dimensions H x W x D (with standard battery)
131.5 x 63.5 x 35.2 mm
Weight (with standard battery)
810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
Standard battery chemistry type